Put the right thoughts in my heart, the right words on my tongue. Remind me that I am just a vessel, Lord, to carry your word to others.
Let me be strong for this child and this family. When it seems difficult to voice opposition or to be firm in a request, help me not to waiver. Download All
Latest News & Updates Blog
Find help with expert articles, tips, and tricks, and stories of how parents just like you have helped their children get the education they deserve. Read More
Parent Resource Library
We have curated all of the resources in the library just for parents. Understand IEP’s and 504 Plans. Access helpful webinars. And so much more! All for free. Learn More
IEP Data Tracker
One of the most important things you can do to improve your child’s IEP or 504 Plan, especially during distance learning or hybrid learning, is to track your child’s educational progress. The IEP Data Tracker lays it all out for you, saving you time, energy, and aggravation. Learn More
McKay & Gardiner Scholarships
- McKay IEP Funding Amounts 2020-2021 (293 KB)
- McKay 504 Funding Amounts 2020-2021 (54 KB)
- The McKay and Gardiner Scholarship
- Wrightslaw.com: Parents, educators, advocates, and attorneys come to Wrightslaw for reliable information about special education law and advocacy for children with disabilities.
- FCRR.org: Learn more about recently completed and ongoing research projects undertaken by FCRR and the faculty involved. Discover how FCRR improves reading instruction, intervention, and assessment in Florida and beyond.
- FSassessments.org: This portal is your source for information about Florida’s Statewide Assessment Program.