"Those who want to work for change will always be opposed. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, they send forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance."
Robert F. Kennedy, "Day of Affirmation" Speech, June 6, 1966
We understand that sometimes finances can be challenging. Please do not let that keep you from calling! You would be amazed at how much help and direction you can receive in a free 15 minute evaluation call.
AREA OF EXPERTISE: We have served families who have children with all types of disabilities including cerebral palsy, autism, developmental delay, cognitively impaired, learning disabilities, sensory integration issues, behavioral problems, genetic disorders, brain injury, etc. We are experienced with the McKay Scholarship and help families determine if their IEP can be strengthened in order to increase McKay Scholarship funding.
SOME OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Attend IEP / Section 504 meetings
- Mediation and Manifestation Determination meetings
- Phone and Email consultations
- Review educational records, school documents and testing
- Review IEPs, make recommendations and follow through with
parents and school administrators to ensure the IEP is being implemented.
- Write and review letters of complaint to the school district, state department of education, and the Office of Civil Rights.
- Propose strategies and make recommendations
- Provide guidance to you prior to, or after, your IEP meeting
- McKay Scholarship: Determining your current matrix and if your scholarship amount can be increased or not. Note: Your child must currently be enrolled in public school to increase the matrix.
FREE 15 MINUTE EVALUATION CALL:
At the end of the 15 minutes we will tell you if we think we can help you or not. If we can help, we will give you an estimate of how much time we think it will take and the estimated cost.